WHY ROOT & ROAM
THE MARRIAGE OF STRATEGY + CREATIVITY
Root & Roam Creative Studio was started by Stacy Dudley as a place for creatives to gather and collaborate on big ideas, serve small businesses, and impress national brands. With a well-curated team, we believe we offer dynamic services to all brands seeking to improve their marketing output. We all work collaboratively, knowing the strengths of one another, to create strategic, creative marketing services tailored to each individual client.
We inspire brands to make bold moves, be the best version of themselves, and tell their story. We lead by example. We love marrying creativity and strategy. We are unlike any other marketing agency you’ve met. And we’re completely okay with that.
Meet THE Team
- Nickname: Bacon Dudley
- Music makes me happy.
- My kids think Amarillo by Mornin’ is a nursery rhyme.
- I am married to my soul mate.
Chief Executive Officer
- Nickname: Lofty, Loftonius Prime, Footer
- Alter ego: Les Stroud (Survivorman)
- Consistently on the look out for good non-fiction books.
- There’s always time for tacos.
- Wish I was a master woodworker.
Chief Operations Officer
- Nickname: Cal
- Afraid of heights.
- Considers salsa a food group.
- Watches Hallmark movies year round.
Chief Creative Officer
- Nickname: S.A.M. or Scrappy
- I love to learn, experiment, and tinker.
- I live completely off-grid in the Colorado Rockies in a high-tech house.
- I’ve bribed my way out of Russia three times.
- I prefer the short fork. (Always root for the underdog).
Director of Strategic Development
- Nickname: B-Stew / Brookie
- Graduated from Texas Tech University.
- I could eat Chips and Salsa for every meal.
- Farmer’s wife and mom to one sweet baby boy, and a dog named Jolie.
- Nickname: Rai Rai
- Avid hockey fan.
- Ran a full and ultra-marathon.
- Orange is my favorite color.
- Describe the perfect date? I would have to say April 25th.
Photographer / Website Developer
- Nickname: Wonk
- I can recite the Safe Handling Instructions on demand.
- I’m really good at karaoke, and it’s not because I can actually sing. I have a terrible singing voice, but I also have no shame. None.
- I have been to China twice, and I loved it.
- Nickname: Aims, but do you really need to shorten Amy?
- I love nature, art and design.
- I try really hard not to be normal but still remain pretty normal in spite of my efforts.
- I once had a pet zebra named Marty.
- I have been to space academy and chose graphic design instead of becoming an astronaut.
Client Engagement Manager
- Nickname: Bec or BJ
- I make cookie dough but never to bake, just to eat raw.
- I’m never in too big of a hurry to move a turtle off the road.
- I have an unhealthy addiction to Sonic’s Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper.
- I’m married to my high school sweetheart. (We actually dated first in 8th grade!)
Digital PR & Affiliate Specialist
- Nickname: Does Mom count?
- Camping, fishing, and traveling are my favorite past time activities.
- I’m married to my best friend and have two awesome kiddos Hannah and Luke.
- Saved my bosses dog from a fire.
- Love to cook for people, makes me happy!
Special Projects Manager
- Nickname: Creedo
- Blue-chip trivia night team member.
- Has a color deficiency.
- Loves camping.
- 4th graders at recess once threw rocks at me while on my moped.
Website Developer / Graphic Designer
- Nickname: Uncle D
- I have the food palate of a 7 year old.
- I have a private pilot license.
- My name spelled backwards is Norad.
- I enjoy hiking, camping, and woodworking.
- Nickname: Red Beard / Captain Red Beard
- I love Christmas so much that I believe it needs to be year round.
- There is normally seven different kinds of cereal in my pantry at all times.
- I love miniaturized things!
Eva Marie Guido
Digital Marketing Manager
- Nickname: Em
- I’m made up of 99% seltzer and popcorn.
- If there was an Olympic sport for assembling IKEA furniture, I’d have a gold medal.
- Don’t like chocolate.
- Love yoga – In the air, on a paddle board, in the park…
- Have a garage full of furniture refurb projects to do.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Nickname: Jo
- Has a pupo named Chloie.
- Has a degree in Agricultural Services and Development.
- The Colorado Rocky Mountains is my happy place.
- Believes pineapple does belong on pizza.
Social Media Coordinator
- Nickname: Kat
- Could easily live off of mangos, bread and buñuelos.
- Adores motorcycles & owns a ’76 Yamaha.
- Moved homes/apartments at least 19 times.
- Perfectly capable of chatting anyone’s ears off about books, Battlefield 1, and Gilmore Girls.
- Nickname: Bee…like the bug
- Practiced the cello for 9 years…going strong.
- I do digital art and edit YouTube videos for commission.
- Rainbow road is my favorite map in Mario Cart.
- Phantom of the Opera has a grip on my soul.